Friday, January 17, 2014

The Final Project.

~Portraits and Black & White; such a broad topic that it opens up my mind to an infinite amount of possibilities. This is just a few of them...~
Growing up as a child I was ( and still am ) geeky and nerdy, I also dare to say hipster in my own way (Cultivating my own sense of style and life, thats where its at bro) and all round awesome. And of course as with all little boys Superman and Batman were big influences on me. One of my favorite parts was when Superman would drop everything and goes do his thing. The glasses toss was the cherry on the sundae for me, He just looked like a "G" tossing them carelessly. This in commemoration of Our childhoods. Here's to you, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. {Creators of Superman}
How can you see a face like that and not take a few snap shots? Seriously. even though extremely camera shy, once in front of the lens she doesn't show it. All you need sometimes is motivation, and some shadows.

I still hold my ground on what I said before but why not add some "James Bond" into the mix. Plus, "Bowties are cool"
- The Doctor
     
The umbrella, the bowtie, the stare. Don't mess with mess with Mr. Ramos if you don't want an intense stare down
One of my favourite styles of photography is levitation photography, its an all around cool guy thing, #DatBowTie 

I had the "steering wheel" while Alberto Ramos held the map, just a representation of my collaboration work.

Again levitation photography done by this flying 21st century nomad, its no "air-chair' but it does just fine.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your photos, especially that Superman photo. You have an expertise in capturing astonishing photos. Keep up the good work and never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are excellent! They are different and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how in the last photo he looks like he is like cris angel.

    ReplyDelete